Monday, June 4, 2007

Weather Forecast For Rain Delayed Autism 400 at Dover

The weather forecast for the Autism Speaks 400 at Dover International Speedway is today is.... RAIN.

There is an 80 percent chance for rain today in Dover - all day. Weather report that I heard last night said that between noon and 4pm (during the race) might be the best chance of not getting any rain.

I think we will see teams racing today with "rain stradegy". Maybe staying out a little longer, if possible, while they watch the radar and see rain moving in. Or on the same note, they could pit really early if they see a storm coming off in the deistance so that they are good by the time it gets there.

At any rate, it looks like it will be rain. I will miss the race due to work. I really want to take a half day off, but it looks like it will be rained out anyway. Or if there is delay after delay, maybe I will still get to see the end.

No comments: