Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kodak Giving Away 75 Pairs Of NASCAR Tickets This Weekend

As part of Kodaks's promotional "Ink Ryan's Ride", Kodak will be giving away 75 pairs of tickets Satuday September 1st at Hollywood & Highland Center's Awards Walk. The first 75 people to bring in there old printers between 11am and 3pm on Saturday will win a pair of tickets for the Sharp AQUOS 500 at California Speedway.

The person that I have spoke with at KODAK really wants to give all these tickets away. So make sure you get your printers down to the Hollywood & Highland Center's Awards Walk. Printer or no printer you can go see KODAK's new paint scheme for Ryan Newman's #12 Kodak Dodge and get your picture taken with it.

The Ink Ryan's Ride contest had contestants come up with new paint schemes for the Ryan's Kodak Dodge. You can visit http://www.thinklikeryan.com/ to view the finalist. The winner will be unveiled Satuday at the Hollywood & Highland Center.

This is all part of a bigger promotional campaign for KODAK EASYSHARE All-in-One printers.

Also as part of this promotion, I was able to give away 10 tickets courtesy of KODAK for this Sunday's Sharp AQUOS 500 at California Speedway. I have asked the winners of my contest to let me know how there race day went so that I can share it on this site.

Click Here to see all posts about my ticket give away.

No comments: