Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ryan Newman Atlanta Qualifying Quote

RYAN NEWMAN (No. 12 Mobil 1 Dodge Charger)

“The lap felt great. I’m baffled by my time. I know what I felt here in the spring, I know what I felt today and I know what this track is capable of. I just didn’t’ get it. I don’t know what to say. I just hope this car races better than in qualifies. It is a different car from what we had in the spring. We only had it out a couple times this year. I think we’ll still have a decent starting spot but not what we’re expected of here at Atlanta.”

ON THE QUALIFYING RECORD “I don’t focus on it but I’m aware of it and I’d like to beat it. That is what records are made for. It is disappointing from that respect but it’s disappointing from the fact that we didn’t get the pole regardless of any kind of record.”

No comments: