Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ryan Newman listed #4 in Top 5 disappointments of 2007.

The Jackson Sun - Jackson, TN - has listed Penske Racing as #4 out of the Top 5 Disappointments of the year so far. I have to admit that I am not surprised. Ryan Newman (20th) and Kurt Busch (17th) have both really been of the radar this season. I do not follow Kurt Busch that much so I can't say what has been happening with him. But for Newman, well, it has just been bad. Maybe not bad.....but it needs to be a lot better. I have wrote about it a couple of times so check it out.

And just for the record, I am NOT a Kurt or Kyle Busch fan at all. I don't care for them too much.

On a lighter note, the article also talks about the Top 5 Predictions which #5 is that Michael Waltrip WILL make a race.

For the full story, which I have to agree with most of it, read it HERE - This is the ORIGINAL story from the Florida Today website.



Mike Pratt

No comments: