Thursday, August 9, 2007

NASCAR upsets IRL president

This has been on the news quite a bit up here in Michigan.

Indy Racing League president Brian Barnhart said his series was put in a scheduling quandary by broadcast partner ESPN and powerful NASCAR for next season, the end result being the loss of Michigan International Speedway as a venue. Barnhart said the move of the Brickyard 400 from its normal slot - what would have been this past weekend - to July 29 started a series of events that negatively impacted the less-popular IRL

fanNation.com

1 comment:

ljc said...

Jenny here again... not sure if you noticed my previous comment. Still wondering if you would like to particpate in the Nascar ticket giveaway... they are being provided courtesy of Kodak. Please email me and let me know... try my work email jennifer.cisney(at)kodak.com If I don't hear from you end of day I will have to find another blogger. Thanks!