Thursday, April 19, 2007

Please Take A Look At My Ryan Newman Blog

Hi,
I am looking for some feedback on my Ryan Newman #12 Alltel Dodge NASCAR Nextel Cup Site. I would appreciate any - good or bad - thoughts that you may have on it.

I just "cleaned up" my labels. They were getting messy. For instantace I had a Ryan Newman label which almost everything got filed under (along with other catagories). Well...duh...it is a Ryan Newman Fan site so why have that label.

I did create another one "RyanNewman / Team News" that I plan on using for news items about Ryan or team members that may not be "race day" or NASCAR related stories.

I do want a COT label or other ones under NASCAR news, but the NASCAR news shouldn't get real full since I am mainly concentrating on Ryan Newman.

I would love to do labels in in labels. Like for instance have "Texas Motor Speedway" and as a sub label have "Practice / Qualifying times" but I am pretty sure that is not possible unless I make a list and spend a time every week doing HTML edits/adds.

So what are your thoughts. I can't garauntee that I will listen to them but I am always open for comments and suggestions.

Also, is my site to busy or OK?

Thank You for any input that you can give me, I really appreciate it!

Mike Pratt

No comments: