Saturday, April 21, 2007

Updated Ryan Newman Stats Table On My Page

I have updated my stats table for Ryan Newman and also added pic/positions of all of Ryan Newman's teammates. Please take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.

What do you think of the STATS table. To much? Not enough? It is kind of sad all the "0's" in the boxes.

Also I have added all the pics/positions of Newman's team members on the right hand side...just scroll down a little.

Let me know what you think of the blog as a whole. I would appreciate any input you may have. Good or bad. I am always open to praise/criticism

Thank You,
Mike Pratt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was really outstanding. I only wish my posts were as informative.

regards
Piro @ www.clickonsend.com for free unlimited file and image hosting